Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Yardwork

We were in desperate need of some yard cleaning this weekend.  The past few snow storms really did a number on our trees and lawn.  Brent had to work, and it's been so wet and yucky out that we haven't had a chance to get anything done.  My sweet parents came over to help me - and by "help" I mean my dad did most of the work, and I helped.  And my mom played with Emma:)

It was a beautiful day and I had a blast spending the day with my parents and Emma.  I am forever grateful for their help and love!

We waited for Grandpa and Grandma to arrive, feeling very patriotic:)



My dad and I went to Lowe's to get some supplies, and picked up this little rake for Emma to help.












My sweet dad blowing our yard clean!





These leland cypress trees out back were damaged in the snow storms, so we tethered them upright and hopefully they will make it!  Live, trees, live!!!



All our hard work paid off:)



After my parents left, Emma and I continued to "work" outside.  It was too beautiful not to!









At one point, we switched from rake to toilet bowl wand......






Brent got home just in time to enjoy a beer, family time, and a newly cleaned yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment