Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday favorites #4

This post is slightly different from my first favorites posts. It's not about things or places, but about one of my favorite things about being a mom.  

My favorite thing right now, and something really on my heart, is the way Emma looks up to me. In her eyes, I can do no wrong. I am her source for everything - from the way she eats like me, talks like me, and wants to sit just like I am. She is my mini me, in every sense of the word. So my Friday favorite is this reminder to myself:

May my actions be as true as my heart and my words. 


May I always see myself with the same beauty and love that Emma does. 


May Emma always know I love her more than anything else, and that no matter what she does, I will always be with her. 


And may I always strive to show the same love towards others that God shows me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment