Monday, May 8, 2017

Workin' out....

Tuesday, Emma took a ballet and TRX class at the Wellness Center.  I had been wondering whether she would like it, and been meaning to go, but it's at 4pm, and I always seems to forget once the day gets started!  I made sure we remembered this week, and also signed her up for swim lessons there!!  Woohoo - homegirl needs to learn that!


This adorable workout outfit is courtesy of Target and I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!


Jeanie teaches my TRX class and she rocks.  I met her when I first started at the Wellness center when I was pregnant.  I took her Ballet Burn and TRX and fell in love with the TRX class.  I did it the entire time I was pregnant, minus the last month.  She teaches the kids versions, and did such a great job!


I watched from afar because I didn't want to be THAT mom.  So I peeked in the window and snapped photos like a crazy stalker....





Ballet was 30 minutes, then TRX,  Technically, you had to be 6 to take TRX but Jeanie let Emma stay.....and I'm pretty sure there was another kid who was not 6 yet.  She did awesome...and it was absolutely adorable to watch her.



Her side plank is already better than mine!!!


Bonus???  Merritt slept the whole time in her stroller, so I could enjoy watching Emma!!  Emma has been telling people all week about it.  We can't wait to go back...AND I can't wait to take Emma to the next KidsPopUp!

No comments:

Post a Comment