Friday, October 21, 2016

Beautycounter faves

I've mentioned on here a few times that I am loving the Beautycounter products.  The more I learn about them, the more I like them.  But in all honesty, I just think they work for me.  I'm not one to buy and use something if it isn't right for my skin and hair.  And I'm picky too.

I love the Countertime/Rejuvenating line.  But I haven't splurged yet and used more than the sample set I had.  In winter, when I first tried the set and the Nourishing set (a lot less money), my skin was too dry and I didn't like the Nourishing.  But I've since tried the line again now that it's summer/fall, and I have had no problems with the day or night cream.

I know my skin could change a lot after delivery, but right now, it feels great - and I haven't had any breakouts (woohoo!!).  Target is a great place to try out some smaller sizes of these products...and there are still a few things left at the stores (if you check online, you can search stores to see what they have in stock).

The cleansing balm is phenomenal!!

I hate washing my face - it gets water all over the place, I hate bending over, my skin feels dry afterwards.....yada yada yada.  So I was using Oil of Olay regenerist wipes.  And I'm still ok using them, although I notice that they don't totally take all my makeup off.  The balm is super easy to use, and doesn't involved me splashing water all over myself and the bathroom.  My skin feels smooth, clear, and clean, but never dry.  

The lipsheers are awesome.  I love a lipsheer.  I like to apply my lipstick on the go without a mirror, and these are perfect.  I have currant, but am eyeing raisin.



I became a Band of Beauty Member at a social last month (it was at a discounted rate and included a cool free gift...SOLD!), and if you plan on using the products, it's a no brainer.  You get 15% back on every order.  My free gift was a whole travel set or various products, and I have been pleasantly surprised with the body and hair care.


The shampoo and conditioner are just as good, if not better, than any of the other hair products I have ever tried.  And let me tell you, I don't buy drug store brand hair products...I'm a salon girl since I color my hair.  My hair is softer, more manageable, and seems healthier since I started using these.


On my wish list....the Face Oil.  I have tried the Soothing and Hydrating, and will ask for the Hydrating for my birthday:)  I love their multiple uses - alone on skin, mixed with your moisturizer, or mixed with your tint skin.

I don't promote much, because I hate to be locked into one brand, but I really, really have loved these products.  And I do feel better knowing that what I am putting ON my body is safer.  I promise not to go totally overboard and turn into some quinoa, cleanse crazed freak....but for now, I would highly recommend Beautycounter's line.  If you need a consultant...I have 3 fabulous ladies that can help you (and of course, I am happy to answer any questions about the things I've tried too!)


Durham consultants Karen and Dana
Wilmington consultant Brandi



No comments:

Post a Comment