Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorites

1. Instagram inspirations
These 2 accounts are awesome - such good inspiration on social media - esepcially when it is easy to get bombarded with images that make us compare and doubt our own beauty and lives.

https://www.instagram.com/frenchpressmornings/

This talented designer sells prints and other items with verses in the most beautiful patterns.  She does a Wednesday free image for you to use as wallpaper on your phone.  Here are some of my favorites...









https://www.instagram.com/kristinschmucker/
I am dying to order some of the devotionals in this shop.  She also has wonderful Bibles and journals, as well as scripture cards.





I am obsessed with this scent right now - so clean, yet feminine.  If I could bather in it, I would.  I bought the rollerball at Sephora, because it's much more affordable and convenient for travel and carrying around.



3. Cherry Blossom Pinot Noir at Trader Joe's
They had this at the sample station a month ago, and I fell in love with it.  Very smooth, not sweet, and only $3.99!!  What What!!!!

I bought a case...that's how much I liked it:)





4. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam
I saw this in Better Homes & Gardens this month, and have been a roses kick lately, and I needed a new cleanser...so I thought I'd try it out.  You can buy their products at Whole Foods, and they happen to be on sale this week as well.  So far, I really like it - gentle but cleansing.  I am a later girl - I can't stand things that don't sud.  I am hoping to try the face cream out soon too, so I will let y'all now how I like it.





5. Loft poncho
I walked into Loft the other day and noticed their amazing sale section, with 50% off.  The picture on the web doesn't do this poncho justice.  It's such a great piece that adds a little extra something to an outfit.  They have several other styles right now there, all for reasonable prices.

Primary Image of Colorblock Fringe Poncho

These are NOT good pictures, but you get the idea...a simple denim shirt and black pants - the poncho pulls it together:)




I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC Friday!!!


1 comment:

  1. 1. Can not wait to try that wine! Love a good wine rec!!!! 2. That poncho is adorable-- I might have to copy! 3. I loooooooove that necklace. Omg. I am ordering something soon. Can't decide what I want-- I want it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete