Monday, November 23, 2015

#30daysofthanks - Week 3

Day 16: It's been one of those days where nothing went right, but I'm reminded of this wonderful lady who selflessly loved me and her family with every part of her being. I'm thankful for her memory, and for the fact that little me in this pic looks a lot like little Emma



Day 17: Thankful for family bedtime stories 



Day 18: Emma's first Tarheel basketball game!!



Day 19: Beyond grateful!!!! Emma's pulmonary valve has opened on its own!! "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Day 20: Great grandma's on fire 🎄...and we're all having too much fun for a serious picture



Day 21: Great grandma had a mini stroke at dinner last night but amazingly enough is doing fine today. Thankful for all her 98 years!



Day 22: This guy, this little girl. They love me so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment