Monday, November 16, 2015

#30daysofthanks - Week 2

Day 9: Rainy days mean longer commutes, but I'm thankful for flannel pj pants, fur slippers, baked Brie in the oven, and an invite to sit on the couch with this diva. All in all...a good evening!

Day 10: These ladies inspire me and kick my butt every workout...and make me laugh๐Ÿ˜œ I'm thankful for @popupworkout today!


Day 11: Thankful for childhood memories ๐Ÿ˜Š I caught Emma "teaching" to her stuffed animals today, something I vividly remember doing when I was a child.


Day 12: Beyond grateful for this guy - we never have a shortage of smiles, hugs, and love when he's around ๐Ÿ˜


Day 13: Don't let the smile fool you, we've been battling a high fever all night and day. But thankful for Dr. Z. She's been our doc since birth and today was her last day before moving to Hawaii! So glad we got to see her one last time and thank her๐Ÿ˜Š 


Day 14: I've spent every summer for the last 20 years with my ski family. I adore these people and the lessons that competitive skiing has taught me. 


Day 15: Thankful for a great sidekick who loves Trader Joe's as much as I do....even on a Sunday (when I feel like I need full armor to battle the crowds) 


No comments:

Post a Comment