Wednesday, November 8, 2017

NC State Fair 2017

We left Merritt at home with my parents and took Emma to the fair....it was a great and special day with her!

We started with the ferris wheel because Emma really wanted to do it, and the line was really short...


I immediately regretted this decision because I am afraid of heights.  Yes, I am a grown woman and afraid of heights.




I was fine once we started going, but the loading and dangling there was torture.  I definitely had some panic moments and shortness of breath.  Sorry to all those around me who had to witness this.


Emma wanted to play all the games and rack up on the cheap toys.  Better than riding rides....




She milked her first cow!


The Village of Yesteryear is my favorite part - I love the bluegrass, the ice cream made by the John Deere tractors, and the new NC wine and beer section (which we sadly couldn't go into with kids - BOO)



We had a GREAT time there and I was really glad to give Emma this memory and ALL our time.  I know it has been hard to learn how to share with a new sister, so I was very grateful for this time:)



No comments:

Post a Comment