Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Life lately...

Just a little bit of random to start the week!!!

Matching dresses for church!  Merritt does great in the nursery - haven't been paged at all yet:)  And Emma is finally going to Children's church and loves it!  I actually get to sit in church and listen to the sermon!


Merritt loves to show her hiney!



I mean, who doesn't love a baby booty????


Since the weather has been so nice, we take advantage of walking.  Photo credit - Miss Emma:)

Merritt is quite the shopper.....always standing up in the cart.  Pretty soon, she will be too big to do this without me worrying about her falling out.....sigh.



Brent and I had a rare date night last month and went to Stoney River.  First, this wine is AMAZING.  Second, the food was AWESOME.



The girls and I went to the new Chick-fil-A in Durham one day...Merritt was beyond enthused!



The girls love the race carts at the grocery store...and I love that too.



We do go outside a lot....I have really tired to limit Emma's TV time, and make her use her imagination outside (eye roll), and Merritt is so content outside too.


We were super bummed to see that Jordan Lake was too low for one last boat trip a few weeks ago:(


This girl...she is stubborn....very hard headed and loves to test the limits, but when she loves, she LOVES BIG:)


And this one....while she is quickly becoming smitten with daddy....she's still attached to me most of the time.....and I'm not complaining.






No comments:

Post a Comment