Friday, November 10, 2017

Fall!

It is finally fall here and while the weather is flip flopping between warm and cold, I am really enjoying the leaves!  I love fall - it's always been my favorite time of year.  I love the crispness, the grey days that make the leaves pop.  I surely could survive in another part of the US where they get much BIGGER seasons:)

I chaperoned Emma's class to the pumpkin patch and we had a great time!





I couldn't resist adding this picture of Emma and I:)


With fall comes the need for hot drinks....Emma orders her first hot cocoa:)




We went to Fitch Lumber for a Halloween celebration and had a great time!  We will be going again for Christmas!



Emma wouldn't smile for the school parade...but she looked cute anyway!


This past Sunday, we went to Raven Rock State Park for a memory walk for a dear friend's father.  It was a really good time, and I was glad to be there for the family.  If you haven't been, it's beautiful....and the drive there wasn't too bad this time of year either.










Merritt celebrated her 11 month birthday!  I can't believe she is almost ONE!


This site will never get old....man, I love these guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment