Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Where have I been???

I'm so embarrassed....it's been over a month since my last post.  Honestly, so much has been happening that I just couldn't sit down to write it all.  Have you ever felt like the hole was so deep that you just couldn't begin to dig out?  That's how I felt.  I can't share it all with you (my 10 readers), but know everything is fine now (or will be).  It was just a very stressful, toxic few weeks leading up to the start of classes here at work.

I'm incredibly grateful to work with these people, and to call them friends, not just colleagues.  They bring me so much joy and fulfillment in my professional/academic life.  I know that is something that is very important to me, as a whole person.  Going part time has been such a blessing, and I know how lucky I am to be able to be a mom and work, and still have sanity.











No comments:

Post a Comment