Monday, September 8, 2014

Emma's first football game

I have been meaning to post this earlier, but forget over the weekend.  Last weekend, we took Emma to her very first UNC football game.  It was hot, very hot.  And I'm not sure she really enjoyed any of the game (and if we're being honest, I didn't really either...partly because I was chasing her around the outside part of the stadium for most of the first half).  Nonetheless, it was a great family outing, and as soon as some decent football weather arrives, we will enjoy it even more!



I couldn't have been more hot here.  I think the humidity was about 99%.  I was dripping with sweat....and pretty ready to get indoors.  Did I mention the game hadn't even started and it was a 6pm game, so there was no need for this kind of heat!

Emma had to sit in our laps since we only have 2 tickets, and as luck would have it, our section was packed.  This only lasted for about 10 minutes.  I had to take her outside to get some air and cool off!


But not before a family selfie to document the event!

The pre-game entertainment is probably one of my favorite parts.

Outside, we found some benches in the shade at the edge of the stadium, and sat down to eat our chick-fil-a.  Emma came up to me and put her arm around me here.... my heart melted.

Pretty sure she is rolling her eyes at me here....one of many to come, I'm sure!

This ram kept us entertained for an entire half...thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment