Monday, May 5, 2014

Mornings at the park...

I am finally getting some pictures downloaded from my "real" camera to my computer.  These are a few weeks late....and it was a cold morning which just makes me cringe since it's finally warm and nice outside....but cute nonetheless.  One thing we love to do together is walk to the park on the weekends.  As working parents, we don't get to experience all of Emma's new moments with her.  So we revel in any chance we get to be with her trying new things.  Emma is now a park professional and loves to do down the big slides by herself.

I am really looking forward to spending more time with Emma soon.  Work has been busy and we have had so many other things going on during weekends.  Now that it is summer, I am making family more of a priority.  As everyone tells you, these days won't last long.













No comments:

Post a Comment