Friday, May 2, 2014

Girls' weekend

Brent was out of town last weekend at a Bachelor party (rough life, huh?).  I was a little nervous about solo parenting (even though my parents are 10 minutes away), but it turned out fine.  Emma is super easy...I think the hardest part is just not having a break ever.  I left work at 4:45 to go get her Friday afternoon and didn't stop until Sunday at 2pm when Brent came back.  

We started the weekend off with some silly selfies in the car....






Then took "bitty baby" for a walk in the neighborhood....


 With our drinks...of course....




We drove mom's old Jeep from highschool....




And then had our first bouncy house experience!!






She was a little shy to go in at first, but loved it and went twice:)  Below shows the outside of the bouncy house.




I bought Emma her first set of golf clubs....



She's already better then dad:)





and we found a new use for the golf hole flags.....





Finally, we waited patiently for dad to get home so we could tell him all about our weekend!



I survived, and had a great time with my parents (for whom I am eternally grateful!).

No comments:

Post a Comment