Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Year's fun

Like I said in my last post, we didn't stay up until midnight, but did hang with some great friends the days leading up to and following New Years!  I am grateful for old and new friendships!

The only day warm enough to take kids outside!!  A walk to Joe Van Gogh with my dear friend, Kathryn and her daughter!


Dinner in Raleigh to meet Brent, who was working late, and an impromptu meeting with another dear friend, Corrie, her husband and daughter.




New Years Eve fun at our old neighbor's house.  We miss these families so much!!



Love these friends!!  I don't see them enough!




Finishing our night next door with the dearest of friends!!


And started the year off right at Picnic with Brent's oldest and dearest friend!  


It was sooo good to see friends, old and new.  A great end to 2017 and start to 2018:)

No comments:

Post a Comment