Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Christmas 2017

I will preface this post with the confession that I was super nervous and anxious about this trip.  For one, Merritt had never travelled that far or been on a 8 hour car ride.  Second, Brent was really busy at work, so I was responsible for everything to get us ready, even him.  Third, it seemed like everyone was getting the stomach bug leading up to the trip and I am terrified of the stomach bug.  

But I will continue to say that this was by far the best trip and it went soooo much better than I could have dreamed.  Merritt never skipped a beat with naps and sleep at night.  Emma did awesome.  No one got sick.  We had safe and easy travels.  Family time was great.  The weather was great.  I could go on and on.  God is good for sure.





















Merry, Merry Christmas indeed.  God is so so so Good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment