Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday favorites


I bought this because 1) it was on sale, and 2) I needed a new thermal protectant.  I do blow dry and curl my hair often, so I like to make sure it's protected.  This smells great, is easy to use, and really does  make blow-drying faster.  Ulta sells this brand, but Mitchell's at University Mall is closing and all products are 50% off!  I'm still trying out the other products I got, so I'll comment after I've used them for a longer period of time.

Blow-Dry_Mist.jpg


2. Plum Pretty Sugar Skirt and Blouse

I really have no idea how I stumbled upon this brand...but I immediately fell in love with the skirt and top combo.  I pinned it to my Wish List board a year or more ago, and came across it the other day.  I am going to a baby shower at The Carolina Inn in April, and knew this would be perfect to wear!  To my surprise, the already LOW price was further discounted!  I bought this entire set for under $50 (including shipping!)  It's my Easter present:)

Emele Blouse. Pomme



3. Vans Asher sneaker in Bronze

I've pretty much worn these non-stop since buying them a few weeks ago.  They go with everything and are so comfortable.  I've worn them with jersey dresses, skinny jeans, and leggings.  I cannot rave enough about these shoes - they are a must! 
(And did I mention that I feel super hip and cool when I wear them...like "hello, I'm over 30 and a mom but wayyyy cooler.")




4. Rosemary and Honey Carrots

A friend served these for dinner while we were visiting and they were delicious...even Emma ate them.  I made them the other night and I have to admit, I really felt BETTER buying real, whole carrots, rather than frozen ones.  I peeled whole carrots, and sliced them into longer more manageable pieces for my pan.  Then sauteed them in 1/3 cup water, 1-2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1-2 teaspoons chopped rosemary. 



5.  Picture Day at School
I love everything about this....her bow, her hot pink tassel necklace, the printed shift dress....that smile:)  I miss her like crazy when I'm not with her...and she presses my buttons A LOT.  But she's mine...and I get to love her and care for her.  I'm super excited about watching her hunt for eggs this weekend too!






I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment