Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites - August 7, 2015

My favorites....I hope you find something new to try and LOVE!!


1. Purex Baby Laundry Detergent


It smells just like Dreft Baby...and it costs $3.97.

Yes, you read it right.....

$3.97.

Do I need to say anything else????


2. Belvita snacks
The Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits are amazing.  They are so delicious and I can't wait to have some with a cup of hot tea for a mid-morning and afternoon pick up.  I'm always weary of trying new, healthy snacks because they can be pricey and may taste like cardboard....not this one...go for it!


3. Rosé wine
(just to clarify, I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to add the hyphen...typical blonde moment)


A friend introduced me to rosé wine this summer.  This article outlines some great choices - Espiral is also a good one.  They are light, refreshing, and not sweet.  A perfect alternative to whites for the summer....and a great one to take into fall!


4. Williams Sonoma Fleur de Sel Hand Soap and Lotion


I confess I want to lather my whole body in this scent everyday.  It's the perfect summer fragrance...maybe I can convince them to make a perfum????





I am a planner snob...and I love this design.  The Academic version works perfect for me - weekly layout, notes page for every week, and comes in a plethora of colors.  But they do have other layouts and sizes.  Barnes and Noble has a great selection if you don't want to order it online, and they are only $20!!!


Happy Friday, folks!!! Here's to making it through my first week back at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment