Tuesday, February 6, 2018

So....we bought a....


PHARMACY!!!



Actually, Brent bought it.  But, we are officially small business owners!  I am beyond excited for Brent and this opportunity.  It has been his dream to own his own store for a LONG time now, and I am so proud of him.  He's handsome, has a heart for caring for others, and oh....extremely smart.  Like, he can name all the bigillion drugs out there and all their side effects and what they're used for and how they're made and still do it in words that simple folk like me can understand.  He is so hardworking, and never asks for any recognition. We love him to pieces and can't wait to see him succeed even more!


at the closing!
driving the company car home...because he can!

I surprised him with a small get together at Bottle 501.  Cheesy - yes, but I am so proud of him:)


A huge shoutout to those who came - at the last minute...during witching hour....with kids!  I love all of you dearly!





This is by far the beginning of a HUGE chapter in our lives.  I am excited as all get out and scared $hitless at the same time:) 

Let the fun begin!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment