Friday, February 16, 2018

Faves

I haven't done a favorites post in awhile...but I wanted to share a few things I am loving lately.

Trader Joe's zucchini spirals


Man, these are delicious!!  I just thaw in the pan on the stove, and add a tiny bit of butter and some salt and pepper.  A great vege side!


Amazon Echo Dot

Brent got this for me for Christmas, and I initially was not that excited.  I love it now though!  I love not worrying where my phone is and just asking her to play music or read me the weather.  We have a Sonos downstairs that I LOVE, so Alexa is my upstairs gal:)


Aveda face cream

I have the light weight lotion for summer, and loved it.  But in the winter, I need a bit more hydration.  This is perfect - thicker, but not cakey.  And I love the scent - kind of herbal and earthy and spa-like.  I also think they're products are very affordable and last a long time.


 Papersource large calendar


I got this last fall, and everyone who sees it when they come in loves it.  I love it because it keeps us organized.  I still have a small planner I carry around, but this one is helpful to see the whole month.  I buy magnet strips that adhere to the back and put it on my fridge.


Matching pom pom hats


I saw these on an Instagram account and knew Merritt and I HAD to have them.  And they were $9.99....TOTAL!  So far, we have not worn them at the same time...but don't worry - there's still more winter left!




Tom's wedge booties

First, they are on sale here.  Second, I think I'm like the last person to join this fashion train, but I love how comfy these are.  I basically live in my Dansko booties, but I wanted a different option that wasn't black.  My only wish - they were waterproof:(  It has suddenly started to feel like a wet, rainy spring around here, and that makes this winter loving girl sad!


Beads!
I am loving having more free time to bead again, now that we are out of the one year baby blues:)  I met my favorite supplier at her warehouse and had a blast with Emma picking out new strands.




I even experimented with some leather for myself. 


A little peak of the store display:)  There is an awesome tree branch holding most of the necklaces in the window...but the lighting was too weird to snap a pic.  Go see them - Nofo has awesome one of a kind gifts and delicious eats!!


With my new role at Brent's store, I won't be able to fully devote much time to beading (and honestly, I never really did in the past), but for now, I'm loving having some time to still sell some pieces at Nofo and use my creativity some.

So that's a wrap on some things I am loving now!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment