Monday, August 21, 2017

No shortage of babysitters here...

The girls and I went to Southmont, NC for a ski tournament this past weekend.  Brent had to work, so I was solo (except for my dad and my ski family that helped meal weekend!).  Many thanks to these special people for helping me keep my kids happy, fed, and alive all weekend;)

Walker is welcoming his baby sister in January - she will be surrounded by 3 big bros!!


Hotel room snuggles!!


These sweet girls are so good with Emma.  She just adores them!!


I can remember when Ella was Emma's age - so grown now!!!

Hammock to the rescue for naps!  I think I need one of these!!

I skied ok - I can't get too hard on myself since I don't have much time to practice!  And I got to eat Lexington BBQ - my favorite!!!  I can't believe summer is almost over, which also means ski season will soon come to a close (October...maybe???)  I have such great memories of being with my ski family, my dad, and skiing all summer long....living in my bathing suit and travelling to cool places every weekend.  I am so glad to share this with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment