Thursday, July 13, 2017

Our happy place....

We have spent a lot of time at the lake...so I thought I'd share some pictures from yesterday. There are also a lot of photos from my 4th of July post here....that I'm not sure made it up with the videos (but I think I have fixed them and they are working now...) 

This is the view driving in to the lake.  All of the cabins and campers are at the far end towards the end of the video.  It's absolutely gorgeous and in the middle of nowhere:)


There is a large pavilion (seen behind me) where we all gather to eat, talk, etc....big enough to hold LOTS of people!  I can usually be found enjoying a tasty cold beverage in the afternoon....


And then the dock is where we ski, hang out, and swim.


There's a big sandy beach and play area leading up to the point...



Merritt is all smiles when she is outside....


Emma swims NON STOP when we are there.


Her and Brent swam out pretty far on the raft this one day...


Emma asks to go to Beaver Lake ALL THE TIME.  She absolutely loves this place, and we do too.


Successful trip....sleeping girls:)



If you're ever in Northestern NC, check us out......

No comments:

Post a Comment