Thursday, April 20, 2017

Merritt's Baptism

Sweet Merritt was baptized Palm Sunday.  I am so thankful for our church family, our family, and the commitment they have to Merritt and her spiritual relationship with Christ.  This post is pic heavy...sorry!!







Despite being up every hour the night before, Merritt and I managed to look somewhat decent:)



Our sweet friends, the Irvin's, had their daughter Abigail baptized as well...so we had to attempt a picture!



We had family and friends over for a small lunch afterwards, and I had to snap a pic of the Mitchell's holding Merritt.  I used to babysit their 2 daughters, and now they babysit mine!  I have known this family for a long time, and I just love them!



Emma did so great too - I am amazed at how well she has done with sharing attention and time.  She is such a sweet, sweet girl.  I feel so blessed to have these two girls as my daughters, and while parenting is SO HARD sometimes, I really cherish every moment with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment