Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Favorites


I have not done a favorites post in quite some time, but I have a lot I am loving right now!  Enjoy this random selection of goodies that make me smile lately:)

Cerave Lotion and Cream
I've tried a lot of face products, and I've found this to be the best.  I love Beautycounter's Countertime line, but can't bite the bullet just yet.  This line is by far the bet for my skin - it tends to be drier than normal, but sensitive too.  With other lines, I would still feel tight and dry after applying their moisturizer and have to add more or add something else...super annoying.  I have used the cream over winter (worked great!), and am trying the lotion for summer.  So far....no dryness!
 
 

Pure Jill elliptical tees
I LOVE these tees.  Pregnant or not, they are awesome.  Not too long, not clingy...and really comfortable.  Since discovering them a few years ago, I have gone through at least 2 white ones (I manage to get something on them..ugh), and have a few other colors.  They just look great and effortless with everything from skinny jeans, leggings, to shorts. 

 
 
I have these in black and grey, and love them.  I have found mine at Nordstrom Rack for less than $15 a pair most times. They are comfy, durable, and make my feet look skinny (an essential part of shoes, in my opinion!)
Tkees
If I'm not in my Havaianas, I am in these.  I love, love, love these sandals.  They look great, and are comfortable.  I need more colors...hint, hint:)

 

Hidden Valley Ranch to-go
Perfect for the lake, pool, lunch....I usually pack some broccoli or carrots with it.

Target swimsuits
Oh, Target....you get me everytime.  I go in for laundry detergent and come out with $100 worth of stuff I had no idea I *needed.*



And recently...I bought this cropped halter top...
 
Don't worry....only my backyard got blessed with my bare preggo belly in this pic:)
 
So, happy Friday!!!  Here's to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment