Friday, October 10, 2014

Pullen Park

I remember going to Pullen Park as a kid, so when my dad mentioned going over the weekend while my aunt and uncle were in town, I jumped at the chance!  It was another beautiful day....we have been so blessed with this weather lately.

Emma LOVES the swings....




She also LOVED the train ride.  We rode it twice...and if we had been there longer, we would have rode it again.  Don't let the bewildered face below fool you....she loved every minute on the train.


The boats....not so much.  Like amateurs, we got the boat that had the motor in it.  So, it vibrated and made a lot of noise.  As soon as the ride started, Emma started clammering to get out.  Thank goodness it was only a $1.




The carousel there is gorgeous.  I can't say I enjoyed it so much, even though Emma did.  The round and round and up and down made me a bit queasy:)






It was an awesome afternoon, and I can't wait to go back.  It was such a clean and nice park, and surprisingly not that crowded for a weekend.  











No comments:

Post a Comment