Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My little Fashionista

I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing...but Emma loves a closet.

I open hers up and she starts beaming with excitement - "oohh oohh!"

I open mine up, and she darts over with whatever method will get her there fastest.

She then proceeds to the shoes - probably because they are the closest within reach...and instinctively only goes for my Tory Burch flats. Call it good taste...or maybe it's just the bright gold - this girl loves her some Tory.  She's not partial either - she'll take the gold flats, the black ones, or even the sandals...Brent better hope it's just a phase!

"Are these for me??"

"Mmmmm....these are tasty!"

"Thanks, mom! I'll take these to my room now!"

1 comment:

  1. Good taste, just like her mother! PS- did you hear...Smart Momma is closing, incase you "need" anything.

    ReplyDelete