Thursday, September 28, 2017

Life in pictures

Here's a look at what we've been up to the past few weeks!!  Enjoy:)


Pulling up on her own now!


Emma and I had a date to the movies - we saw Leap and had popcorn, chocolate cake, and wine:)  It was a lot of fun with my big girl!



Out for breakfast on a Saturday while dad works!

I had 4 hours away from the kids to show some of my pieces at the Five Points Fashion Show.  Loved seeing all of my work displayed:)

Botanical Gardens for a picnic and some hiking....loving the outdoors and hoping for some fall temps to better enjoy it!

One last lake trip - Mama Val loving on Merritt!

This newly remodeled farmhouse is absolutely gorgeous and can be rented out if you're ever in Gates, NC:)

Emma's a big fan of fields!

Pretty sure I could do dishes all day to this view!


And sit here with a glass of wine every evening.....
Poor Emma has a case of strep throat....came on super fast one night.  Hoping she gets better soon and doesn't share it.

Meanwhile, this one is full speed ahead.  Crawls at lightning speed, especially if she has something she's not supposed to:)


She loves to clap and wave - LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment