Friday, September 15, 2017

Current faves...

Some things that make my life a bit easier and more enjoyable:)

1. Target's Threshold collection
I did a huge house cleaning one weekend...well WE did it (thanks, Brent)  We cleaned places I didn't even know existed and I went through A TON!  I threw 2 huge trashbags outs of old things (a lot from the bathroom).  I got a new rug for our bath area (where the sinks are), and I LOVE it.  I love a fancy rug in a spot where you wouldn't expect it...like a bathroom or kitchen.  And by fancy, I mean from Target:) 



2. Beautycounter Rejuvenating Toner Pads
These smell great and leave my skin feeling refreshed.  I didn't get what a toner was, but it's supposed to even out your skin's pH (or something like that😛).



3. Aveda Botanical Face Lotion
This stuff is awesome - lightweight, but super moisturizing.  I have really dry skin, so I can't wash it often (thus, I use face wipes a lot).  This has never made my skin feel tight or dry, and I LOVE the herbal smell!!



3. Beaded scarf necklace
I really want a Roarke or Mignonne...but they're not in the cards with this current budget:(  So, when I spotted these at a boutique, I knew I had to get one!!  They are so fun - dressed up with a fancy dress or just with a plain tee.  I see lots of possibilities:)  The only time I wore it so far, I got so many compliments...so I think it's a winner!




4. Sunski sunglasses
After having to repair my Costas (and dropping way more than should be possible), I decided to try these.  I can't say enough good things about them.  They are light n the face, really cute, and sooooo affordable.  I may never buy a nice pair again.... They come in lots of styles.  REI and Hollister carry them in stores, or you can order them (best bet).





5. FL GA Line
This album is awesome....perfect for riding around:)



6. Glass Shadow box
I love to keep my jewelry out, so I can see it.  But I don't like it colleting dust or tarnishing, so these boxes are great.  Plus, they look super pretty on your counter or bureau:)



7. New jewels...
And speaking of jewelry, I've been busy making new pieces for Nofo's first Five Points Fall Fashion week.  I admit finding time to make these, and be in the creative mood, is more challenging these days:)  But at the end of the day, I'm proud to be selling these and love making styles that are affordable for everyone.  These pics are AWFUL...and my next big project will be figuring out how to photograph my work:(










Hope everyone has a great weekend - we are keeping it low key at home (Brent is working Saturday), and have no real commitments....soooo glad to relax and not have anything to do (well...as much as that can happen with 2 kids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment