Thursday, February 16, 2017

Crazy weather

We have had some really weird weather here.  While I enjoy a sunny, warm day - I also really love winter.  So I am hoping for some more cold and snow before spring hits. 

But, we have tried to take advantage of the warm days.  We found a super cool park in Apex called Kelly Road park.  Apparently, Wake county has a lot of really cool parks....




We've also sat outside in our yard a lot.  Brent's porch off his workshop has made for some nice picnics!









For some reason, I seem to think that if we get outside in the afternoon, the sunlight will help Merritt sleep better at night.  I think I did read somewhere that it helps......so I'll try anything!  She isn't a bad sleeper, but I am still in the "I have no idea when I am going to be up" phase.  It makes evenings anxious for me.  I put her down around 9pm still, and just pray that she makes it past 3am.

We did have one cold day, so I bundled Merritt up for some swing time.  She was not enthused...



I also started reclining her seat in the stroller, which is so much easier than lugging around the carseat.



And then of course, we had another warm day and Emma sported this new style:)


We are all finally healthy and hoping to stay that way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment