Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Favorites - July 3

I haven't done one of these in awhile, so I thought I'd share some of my recent faves. 

Sun Bum Cool Down lotion - I can't get enough of this coconutty lotion.  It was a bit pricey ($12) for a bottle, but I absolutely love it.  It smells awesome and I can't feel it on the skin.
 
 
Bath and Body Works Wallflowers - I love having candles burning in the house when I am there, but lately I am in and out so much that I don't want to have to worry about whether I blew all my candles out:)  Bath and Body Works had their huge sale, and their wallflowers were $2 each...so I had to try them.  They are just the right amount of scent, and have lasted over a month.  My favorite scents so far are Beach Cabana, Sunshine, Hawaiian Hisbiscus, and Provence Garden.  They are totally worth it, even at their average price of $3.50. 
 
 
Beach Cabana Wallflowers Fragrance Refill - Home Fragrance 1037181 - Bath & Body Works
Dustin Lynch's Where It's At - I have been listening to this album non-stop since we downloaded it a few weeks ago. If you like country, you'll love this!
 
 
 
 
Patagonia Kupala Bikini - This is the PERFECT suit - stays put, but allows you to get a tan too.  String tops can be a bit revealing when swimming, but this one is not...and the cool tie back design is a plus:)
 
 
 
 
Havaianas Freedom flops - I bought these last year, but they make them every year.  Havaianas makes awesome flip flops, and this design is just as great.  I love how they offer a bit more stability than a regular flop. Usually, Nordstrom Rack will have a great selection of all Havaianas styles for under $15:)
 
 
 
 
Roxy Rash Guard for Emma - I had wanted one of these for Emma for the sun protection, and man, I am so glad I bought it.  It is soooo nice not to have to worry about reapplying sunscreen all over her arms and back during the day, especially at the beach where wind and sand can make that process frustrating. 
 
 
 
 
Memories with Emma - I fondly remember having to walk on the wall on Franklin Street every time I went uptown with my parents.  So when Emma wanted to do it the other night, I couldn't help but smile, take a million pictures, and soak in this memory.
 
 

 
 
Happy Friday, and Happy Fourth!!  We are headed to the beach with some friends, and are looking forward to playing in the sun and sand all weekend!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment