Thursday, June 20, 2013

Loving....

Every now and then, I have to throw in a post about my current faves...so here ya go!





I'm not really an "organic" gal, but I love these squeezies for Emma.  They come in great flavors...more than just fruits and veggies, so I know she won't be hungry in 15 minutes.



So in love with this fragrance!  I bought the $24 rollerball from Nordstrom after I fell in love with the free samples they were giving out when it first debuted.  I like to think of it as a cross between Bobbi Brown Beach and gardenia flowers.  If you see me smelling myself, it's because I just can't get enough of this when I'm wearing it!

Healthtex shoes from Walmart for Emma.  She has these and the white sandals...they're comfy, functional, stylish, and only $10.97.

My Kate Spade Stevie diaper bag.  Truth be told, I use this everyday as my purse.  I bought it on ebay (no shame!) because I couldn't find it anywhere online.  I think this style and color is only sold in the Kate Spade outlets, and the ebay seller I bought from had quite a bit of NWT goods from an area in FL where I know there are several outlet malls.  The bag has pockets everywhere....I mean EVERYWHERE!  There are 6 pockets inside, and 2 outside on the sides.  It is perfect for me!  I highly recommend it.

I love my Jack Rogers and Tory Burch Miller sandals, but these are my go-to for comfort.  I have this pair and the dark brown braided ones...the padded footbed is glorious.  I  haven't seen them in any stores, but I know Monkees sometimes has the Bernardo brand.  I always order them from Zappos...another favorite!  


Kenneth Jay Lane gold hoops - brushed gold and bamboo style. I wear one of these almost every single day.  I hear Sheila Fajl makes beautiful pieces too, but KJL is a classic and a bit less expensive.

My friend, Cortney, wore this the whole time at the beach and I kept envying her smell:)  If you like coconuts,  but don't want to smell like a cupcake, this is for you!

Kellyinthecity blog.....I am so envious of these girls who blog for a livin...check her out!






In other news...how awesome was the weather today??????  Loving. it.

No comments:

Post a Comment