Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Two month update

I hate that I haven't posted...and honestly, it is only because we are so busy having a blast with Miss E.  She is such a good baby.  She rarely cries, and only when she is hungry.  She sleeps through the night, or is up only once.  She has no problem with nursing, formula, or a bottle.  And she is very chill.  Other moms and our pediatrician are always in awe because Emma just chills....she takes it all in and is so observant.  She is rarely fussy, and only at night before bed.  She is a super snuggler, and her eyes always light up when she hears my voice.  God knows that I couldn't handle a tough baby, and I'm thankful for her everyday!

At her two month appointment, she weighed 11 lbs 10 oz. and was 22 inches. That puts her in the 75th and 50th percentiles.  She had 2 shots but only cried for a minute. She ran a slight fever that night but  still slept like an angel.

Here are just a few pics from the iPhone....which now has over 1000 photos...I might have a photo problem!
snuggle time in the morning...my absolute favorite thing in the world

cannot get enough of our snuggle time!!

Emma sleeps with her hands in the air....we joke that it's her "don't shoot!" pose


sweet cheeks..

love the drool coming out of her mouth here!



Emma loves her bouncy seat and swing...

No comments:

Post a Comment