Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nearing the end....

I titled this post as such because my time with Miss Emma is coming to a close.  I will be retuning to work full time after Labor day, and truthfully.....I am heartbroken. I know it will be good for both of us to do our "own thing," but I have loved being at home with her.  And we have really had a blast together running errands, taking care of a house, and hanging with other mommies and their kids. Life is sweet now. I am Emma's sole caretaker, and I feel so blessed to have that job.  No one else gets to be up with her during the night, or snuggle with her in the morning.  That is my job and I love it.  I love hearing her snore when she naps, watching her face turn from smile to frown as she dreams. I love watching her eyes take in all the sights when we run errands.  Will I really be able to juggle being a mom and working? Will I want to? I don't know the answers to these, but for now I am living for every minute I have with Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment