Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hangin' in there

So, I'm still trying to hang in there.  I have officially kicked the lung infection, and doc says they are all clear.  But, the shortness of breath and constant coughing will remain for another 2-3 weeks.  I literally sound like I'v been smoking my whole life and I have emphysema.  It's really getting old, if we're being honest.  Over the holiday weekend, I could barely do laundry and clean the house without having to sit down, use the inhaler, and rest.  

But, I am so grateful to be able to snuggle with my pumpkin again.  Oh, how I missed kisses from Emma!  

Lately, Emma has been doing this before bed time.  I try hard to keep her entertained before Brent gets home so he can play with her and see her before bed...but I think it's obvious she is tired.



A trip to Walmart always involved some candle-smelling!  Emma would point at each one and then I would let her smell them.  It was adorable.


This is one of the few pictures where I think Emma looks like me - the classic Elizabeth scowl.


another scowl face....


Luke Bryan's new cd is pretty good...and perfect for some daddy-daughter dancing in the yard.

Love her face here...I hope she never loses this joy.

twinsies...

Walk?  The girl is not subtle at all.


Another fave...that lip says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment