Thursday, January 3, 2013

Getting a little break....


I can't tell you how much I have loved the past week with Emma.  I thought I might go insane staying home with her....So.Not.True.  I could be with this little angel all the time.  I went back to work this week and am super bummed.  I love my job, and I am very thankful to have a job:)  But I miss this littel girl something fierce, and we had such a great time together.  Here is our time in pictures...


Playing with our new toys - she has gotten to be so big sitting up on her own!

Emma will make this flying motion every now and then and crack herself up.  She even does it on her stomach sometimes - future yoga move???

"Hey mom!  Look what I got!"

We took so many walks!  This was her first time riding in the BOB without her carseat.  She did awesome - and still managed to fall sleep fine.

We loved the chilly weather - thanks grammie and grampa for this snuggly outfit!

Sunflower's expression is priceless....

Love this one....Emma was super happy to sit with Sunny....Sunny might not have been as thrilled.

We wore red in honor of NC State's bowl game....it wasn't a succes though:(

"How you doin?????"

I love giving her baths now, and she loves playing sitting up!

We took several trips to the grocery store, and Emma loves looking around at all the stuff on the shelves!

We did a lot of playing and smiling together....

The cats are increasingly interested in mealtime with Emma...I think they know that soon enough food might drop onto the floor.

Homegoods was not as appealing to Em as it was to me...she looks super bored here!

My little snuggler....her eyes just light up my world.  Love this little girl!


2 comments: